Get a regular stream of the latest news via RSS.
FileRescue for FAT v.1.0 Released!Posted 2004-11-20 by Konstantin Romanovsky
FileRescue for FAT v.1.0 has been released.
FileRescue for FAT is easy to use, but powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally deleted files and directories. It allows you to recover files that have been deleted from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted after avoiding the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete). It will also recover files deleted by virus attacks and software faults. 100% FREE to try.
FileRescue works under Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 operating systems. The program supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 file systems used for hard drives, diskettes and flash memory.
- Explorer-style user interface, with easy to use Recovery Wizard
- Supports FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems
- Recovers data lost due to a virus attack or software faults.
- Recovers files emptied from your Recycle Bin.
- Recognizes localized names (UNICODE support)
- Supports all modern Windows versions, including Windows´┐Ż? NT/2000/XP/2003
- and many more!